AUSTRALIAN VISA & PASSPORT SERVICE
Australian ETA & eVisitor
The Australian eVisitor service is free of charge when you apply using the official site of the Australian Department of Immigration at www.immi.gov.au
Please note that we are not able to apply on your behalf, assist you with the completion of or handle a referral for the eVisitor.
An alternative ETA service is available which you may find quicker and simpler to use where we can act on your behalf should you experience any problems. 8% of applications are referred by the Australian Department of immigration and we are usually successful in obtaining authority after manual intervention. A service fee of £35* (incl VAT) applies.
TOP TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION
- ENSURE you write the expiry date of your passport in full (day/month/year)
- The 'Code of Issuing State' is a three letter code found at the top centre of the photo page in your passport.
Australian Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) - Short Stay Visa
The Australian Government operates an electronic visa system open to those travelling on participating carriers and holding a passport of one of the following nations: UK-(BRITISH CITIZEN), IRELAND, ANDORRA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BRUNEI, CANADA, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, HONG KONG, ICELAND, ITALY, JAPAN, LIECHTENSTEIN, LUXEMBOURG, MALAYSIA, MALTA, MONACO, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, PORTUGAL, SINGAPORE, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UNITED STATES, THE VATICAN CITY.
Clients holding passports endorsed BRITISH SUBJECT, OVERSEAS CITIZENS or those with criminal records cannot apply and should contact Trailfinders Visa Service on 020 7368 1504 for advice.
Trailfinders can also arrange Long Term and Working Holiday visas for Australia. Click here for more information.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Please ensure you have the following documents
Passport valid for at least 6 months beyond intended journey to Australia
Trailfinders Online Service Charge £35* (incl VAT) per ETA application
* Clients who have booked their travel arrangements for Australia through Trailfinders can benefit from a discounted service charge of £15.00 per visa.
Please have a debit/credit card to hand in order to complete and pay for the application online.
Business ETAs are available to travellers visiting Australia to undertake meetings, conferences, exhibitions, technical training and such like activities. Employment is prohibited.
For Tourist and Business ETAs you must enter Australia within 1 year from date of issue; multiple visits are permitted for a maximum stay of 3 months per visit.
- Processing Time
Immediate. As the visa is electronic you will not be given a stamp in your passport, however Trailfinders will provide written confirmation by email.
Terms and Conditions
- Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) is processed at the discretion of the Australian Government from the information provided by the applicant. Trailfinders bears no responsibility for the rejection of any application and strongly advises against purchasing restricted or inflexible tickets prior to confirmation of the ETA.
- Clients whose nationality is not listed on the application form AND clients who possess a criminal record should contact Trailfinders for advice before applying for an Australian visa.
- Trailfinders service charge is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application.