MOTORHOME HIRE IN THE USA
C25 Standard Motorhome
- Sleeps up to 5
- Length approx 7.37 metres
- Double bed over cab
- Small double bed in rear
- Single dinette bed
- Walk through cabin
VEHICLE COLLECTION & RETURN
For your safety, if you are arriving into North America on an international or overnight flight, vehicles cannot be picked up on that same day. Evening flights should be scheduled for the day of return. After a relaxing first night in your hotel there are 2 options for vehicle collection:
STANDARD COLLECTION & RETURN
• Transfers to and from the Rental Centre are at your own cost.
• Vehicle collection begins at 1pm and is completed by approx 4pm (no guaranteed departure times).
• Vehicles must be returned between 9am and 11am on your last day of rental.
• No Sunday pick-up or drop-off allowed.
EARLY BIRD DEPARTURE SPECIAL (EBDS)
With EBDS you can collect your vehicle early and return it later which can mean up to an extra day of holiday time!
• Transfers to and from the Rental Centre are included (from designated hotels).
• Vehicle collection begins at 9am and is completed by 12 noon.
• ‘First in line’ service at the rental centre.
• Return your vehicle as late as 3pm at no additional charge on your last day of rental.
• No Sunday pick-up or drop-off allowed.
Seattle, Boston & New York
|Monday - Saturday||
Please Note: Rates valid until 31 Oct 15.
If collecting Tues - Thurs after a public holiday the Monday, Friday & Saturday supplement applies.
EBSD must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance.
Trailfinders Prices Include
• Cruise America/Cruise Canada ‘Peace of Mind’ insurance cover.
• Tax on all pre-paid items.
• Cruise America/Cruise Canada 24 hour customer assistance line.
Trailfinders Prices Do Not Include
(payable by credit card at the pick-up desk):
• Refundable security deposit US/CA$500.
• A fuel deposit may be charged based on how much fuel is in the tank at time of pick-up.
• Mileage & excess mileage (except miles pre-paid in the UK; see below).
• Provisioning kit including pots, pans, cookware and crockery US/CA$100 per vehicle.
• Personal kits including sleeping bags, pillows, sheets and towels US$55/CA$50 per person.
• One way drop-off charges (price variable depending on route). No one ways permitted between USA & Canada.
• Optional generator for C19, C25 & C30 in the USA, and C30 in Canada.
• Taxes on local charges (approx 5-17%).
• Mandatory Colorado Road Safety Fee of $2 per day on Denver rentals.
• Mandatory State Surcharge of $5 per day on Newark & Philadelphia rentals.
For convenience we recommend that you pre-purchase mileage packs:
• 500 mile pack for the USA costs from £118.
• 800 km pack for Canada costs from £154.
Alternatively you may wish to purchase unlimited mileage/kilometres which costs
• £632(USA) for 7-21 days. Additional days cost £24.
• £656(Canada) for 7-21 days. Additional days cost £28.
There is no refund on unused, pre-purchased mileage packs. See our Bonus section for fantastic mileage offers. Unlimited mileage and 500 mile/800km packs may not be purchased at the rental counter.
Mileage paid locally costs US$0.34 per mile in USA or CA$0.32 per km in Canada and you must estimate your mileage prior to departure from the rental centre.
Important Winter Information
Winter weather conditions in Canada and Northern USA may mean facilities within motorhomes are restricted due to the use of anti-freeze in holding tanks. Often campgrounds in these areas are closed over this period (Oct-Apr). It is not permitted to fit snow chains to your motorhome. Therefore, you will not be able to enter Yosemite National Park when there is snow on the ground as this is prohibited by the National Parks Service.
Vehicles are not permitted in Death Valley during July and Aug; in May, Jun and Sep travel is at your own risk and you will be responsible for all breakdown, recovery and towing. Restrictions may apply to other desert areas during hot periods. Due to propane restrictions, vehicles are not permitted in Manhattan and are not permitted to travel through any underground tunnels. Vehicles are available for travel to Yukon, Alaska, Newfoundland and the Northwest Territories but are subject to road restrictions. No travel is permitted in Mexico. Motorhomes are never permitted on 'logging' and other non-public and/or numbered roads and selected dangerous highways such as The Apache Trail in Arizona. Travel may be restricted due to current road conditions at time of collection.
Peace of Mind Insurance
Your rental price includes third party Auto Liability coverage for bodily injury, property damage and personal injury protection (PIP) as required by the laws of the state or province in which an accident may occur for claims made against authorized drivers. All rentals also include Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) providing excess liability insurance up to US$1 million. The maximum level of responsibility for vehicle loss or damage is US$1000 provided that the requirements of the terms and conditions of the rental agreement have been met. Any violation of the rental agreement voids the insurance.
TO BOOK CALL
Tailormade Travel Worldwide call 020 7368 1200
First & Business Class Travel call 020 7368 1400
or visit your local travel centre