Travel Vaccinations and Health Advice
from the Travel Experts
Not only can Trailfinders plan your perfect holiday, we will help you prepare for it too.
If you are booked to travel with Trailfinders we now offer a 20% discount off the cost of your vaccinations and malaria tablets.
Our Travel Clinic provides a comprehensive travel vaccination and health advice service to ensure your trip is safe and enjoyable. Based in our Travel Centre on Kensington High Street, London, the Doctor led clinic provides expert up to date information on travel vaccinations and malaria advice.
We operate a 'drop-in' Clinic so no appointment is necessary but we cannot predict waiting times especially during our very busy periods and on Saturdays. Occasionally the Doctor may need to close the Clinic for new arrivals before the advertised times if the maximum capacity is reached. It is generally easier to be seen Monday - Friday as the waiting times are reduced.
Trailfinders Travel Clinic does not have the facility to treat or diagnose returning travellers who are unwell. If you do feel unwell following an overseas trip please call the NHS on 111 for urgent advice.
Why Choose Trailfinders London Travel Clinic?
- A walk-in Travel Clinic - we do not schedule appointments, just drop in
- Expert advice from a Doctor led Clinic
- Free consultations
- Competitive prices (click here for price list)
- Extensive range of vaccines (including Japanese Encephalitis, Hepatitis and Rabies)
- We are a registered designated Yellow Fever Vaccination centre
- Anti-malaria prophylaxis dispensed on site for the prevention of Malaria
- Flu vaccine available
- Located within Trailfinders Travel Centre, 194 Kensington High Street, W8 7RG
- Opening times: Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm, Sat 10am - 5:15pm
- Travel goods and guide books on offer
Please note the Clinic is closed Sunday & Bank Holidays.