Trailfinders London Travel ClinicNo appointment, no consultation fee...
There is currently a shortage of Yellow fever vaccine in the UK
If you intend to travel before the end of January 2014 we strongly recommend you speak to a Yellow fever vaccination centre to discuss your individual requirements with a medical professional before confirming your travel plans.
Please use the following link to locate your nearest centre: Link
The Trailfinders clinic has secured an approved supply of multi dose Yellow fever vaccine from Sanofi Pasteur MSD during this period of shortage.
These multi dose vials must be used within a limited time frame once opened so we will be offering Yellow fever vaccinations between restricted hours as a result.
9am - 3pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
10am - 3pm Thursday & Saturday.
Where possible please arrive in good time and indicate to the reception you are here for Yellow fever vaccine.
Travel Vaccinations & Health Advice from the Travel ExpertsNot only can Trailfinders plan your perfect holiday, they can also help you prepare for it too.
Our Travel Clinic in London provides a comprehensive travel vaccination and travel health advice service to ensure your travels are safe and enjoyable. Our in-house doctors are trained in travel health and can provide you with up to date information, travel vaccinations and malaria advice. So for expert travel health advice talk to the Travel Experts...call in and see us at our London Travel Clinic on Kensington High Street.
Why Choose Trailfinders London Travel Clinic?
- A walk-in Travel Clinic - we do not schedule appointments, just drop in
- Expert advice from a Doctor led Clinic
- Free consultations
- Competitive prices (click here for price list)
- Extensive range of vaccines (including Japanese Encephalitis, Hepatitis and Rabies)
- We are a registered designated Yellow Fever Vaccination centre
- Anti-malaria prophylaxis dispensed on site for the prevention of Malaria
- Flu vaccine available
- Located within Trailfinders Travel Centre, 194 Kensington High Street, W8 7RG
- Opening times*: Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri 9am - 5pm, Thur 10am - 6pm, Sat 10am - 5:15pm
- Travel goods and guide books on offer
*At acutely busy times it may be necessary to close to new arrivals earlier than the times stated.
Please note the Clinic is closed Sunday & Bank Holidays, Saturday is our busiest day.