India Visa Service
Tips for successful completion of the India visa application form
- ALWAYS read our guidelines thoroughly.
- ENSURE pop-ups are enabled on your computer – you can do this by going to Tools > Pop up blocker > Turn off pop-up blocker
- DO NOT use any punctuation symbols whilst completing the form. If necessary leave a space instead
- DO NOT make payment on-line or book an appointment
- DON'T forget to sign both pages of the application form
- IT IS NECESSARY that all Passports have at least two blank pages.
- Non-British passport holders, please call 020 7368 1504 for further documents required when submitting applications.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Passport valid for at least 6 months beyond intended journey to India
- A completed Visa form - completed online
- Two 50mm x 50mm photos are required. Please ensure they present the full head from top of hair to bottom of chin, and that this distance measures between 25mm and 35mm. If this is not correct your application will be rejected.
NB These are not standard passport photo dimensions.
- Any Business Visa applications must also have a letter from a UK company and invitation from India.
- Passengers who are under 16 years of age applying for an Indian visa, please call us on 020 7368 1504 for further information.
2. Indian Visa Charges
- Indian Embassy processing fee including outsourcing fee £92.56 per person
- Business Visa including Outsourcers fee £117.56 per person
- Trailfinders’ Service Charge for a Tourist Visa £85.00 (incl VAT) per visa
- Clients who have booked their travel arrangements to India through Trailfinders can benefit from a discounted rate of £65.00(inc vat) per visa for both Tourist and Business visas.
Please make cheques for total amount payable to ‘Trailfinders Ltd’ and write your address on the back.4. Processing Time
Upon receipt by Trailfinders of the above documentation and payment the visa is generally issued within 10 working days5. Validity
Tourist Visas must be used within 6 months of the date of issue. Business Visas are issued for stays of 3 to 6 months at the discretion of the Indian Embassy. These must be used within the period granted from the date of issue.