RUSSIAN VISA & PASSPORT SERVICE
TIPS TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE RUSSIAN VISA APPLICATION FORM
- It is necessary that all passports have at least two blank pages.
- No part of this form should be filled in using ballpoint or by hand except where the applicant has signed and dated the form.
- All questions must be answered.
- If you require extra space to answer any questions, you must attach an A4 sheet with the information typed on it.
RUSSIAN VISA APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Below are guidelines which will help you with certain questions on the form.
- On the Russian Visa Application Form.
- Choose Country - United Kingdom
- Scroll down and tick the box 'I have read this information'
- Then click on 'Complete new application form'
- Ensure that you have written down your 'Application ID'
- Also make a note of your security questions and answers and send this with your visa application.
- Click on 'Next'
- Complete online application form
- Educational details are mandatory even though there isn't an asterisk * near it
- Employment details are also mandatory
- Destination should always be Visa Application Center VFS UK (London)
- Date can be the next day
- PLEASE CHECK THE COMPLETED APPLICATION THOROUGHLY AS YOU CAN EDIT THE FORM BEFORE PRINTING. ONCE THE FORM HAS BEEN SAVED AND PRINTED, YOU CANNOT MODIFY IT.
- 'Save' Application
- 'Print Letter' and then open the file and print the form off.
Please print out the form and do not forget to sign it.
Please also include the user details you were presented with earlier, on a separate note to the printed application.
What you will need to send to us:
- Your passport with a minimum of 6 months validity remaining
- 1 completed application form to be completed online
- The user datails used to complete the form
- 1 passport style colour photograph that has been taken within the last 3 months.
- Invitation Letter and Accommodation Voucher
- Support letter from UK company for business visas
- For tourism invitations the fee is £60.
- For business invitations allow 15 working days and the cost is £100.
- Visa Fee Standard service - visa fee £77.60, service charge £75.00.
- Express service - visa fee £134.80, service charge £123.00.
- All fees are per person.
- Special Delivery Post and Packing Charge £7.00 (only one charge per return address).
- Clients who have booked their travel arrangements for Russia through Trailfinders can benefit from a discounted rate of £65.00(inc vat) per visa. The Express Trailfinders Service charge is £113.00 (inc vat).
- Standard service - 10 working days
- Express service - 4 working days