- find out more
A cruise to the magical waters of the High Arctic allows you to take advantage of long daylight hours whilst enjoying a spectacular landscape of dramatic fjords and gigantic glaciers.
This is the realm of the polar bear, the beluga whale and scores of other rare and interesting wildlife. Cruises in the Arctic are often surprisingly affordable and can be enjoyed in just a few days.
Winter is a wonderful time to experience the Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights, one of nature’s most magical spectacles. There’s also plenty of opportunities to take part in winter activities like reindeer sledging, snowmobile safaris or husky sledging.
Talk to a Polar Expert
Almost all of our Polar Team have travelled to the Arctic or Antarctic. For expert independent advice on choosing the right itinerary and ship to make the most of these regions’ spectacular scenery and wildlife, talk to our dedicated Polar Team.
ARCTIC CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS
The North Pole
LATEST OFFERS FOR ARCTIC CRUISES
Circumnavigating SvalbardDuration:10 Nights
Guide Price £5499
- 2 nights 3★ Oslo hotel
- 8 night voyage aboard MS Fram in an Inside Polar cabin
- Voyage includes all meals, daily sea and land excursions led by the team of expedition experts, daily re-caps and lectures and a complimentary expedition Parka
- Longyearbyen - Spitzbergen NP - Svalbard Nature Reserve - Isfjord - Longyearbyen
- Return flights & all transfers
- Based on low season departure
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.