- find out more
Franklin ManorLocation: Strahan, a 15 minute walk from the centre.
Guide Price £62 pppn incl continental breakfast
for a 1 night stay in low season
Call for latest price and offers.
- Breakfast room
- Free parking
This boutique manor house boasts a wonderful location on the edge of Tasmania’s UNESCO World Heritage listed area of the Gordon and Franklin Rivers. There is no restaurant on site however the restaurants and cafés of Strahan are just a 15 minute walk away. This unique property is a great base from which to explore the beautiful west coast of Tasmania.
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our hotel prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you. Please call for our latest offers.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.