- find out more
• Spot elephants and look for leopards on a game drive in the scenic national parks
• Find a giant sleeping Buddha statue hidden in the ruins of an ancient city
• Learn what goes into the perfect cuppa on a tea plantation tour
• Splash in the sea or play on one of the beautiful beaches
• Catch a game of cricket – locals on the beach or professionals at picturesque Galle stadium
Family holidays are to be treasured and our wide range of exciting experiences can help create magical memories for the whole family, young or old. Here are just some of the amazing experiences we can arrange for you in Sri Lanka & India, please ask us for more ideas.
TALK TO A TRAVEL EXPERT
For expert independent advice and help organising your family holiday, talk to our experienced Travel Consultants.
We’ll help you:
• Find the perfect resorts and hotels to suit your family’s budget and requirements
• Choose the right room type
• Organise the best value flights from your chosen airport, whether you choose to fly Economy, Premium Economy, Business or First Class
• Complete your holiday with unmissable experiences
OUR MOST POPULAR SRI LANKA, INDIA & NEPAL FAMILY HOLIDAYS
City, Safari & Surf
Go (Coco) nuts in Kerala
Northern India Family Holiday Comfort
Nepal for Teenagers
When Should We Go?
WHERE SHOULD WE GO?
- Climb the impressive rock fortress of Sigiriya
- Search for cheeky monkeys and discover old ruins in Polonnaruwa
- Watch majestic herds of elephants in Minneriya National Park
- Discover this scenic city nestled between green hills and home to the Sacred Tooth Relic, said to house Buddha’s tooth
- Marvel at giant fruit bats and avenues of coconut palms in the beautiful Peredeniya Botanic Gardens
Galle & South Coast Beaches
- Walk the ramparts and discover narrow streets by tuk-tuk in Galle
- Visit a turtle hatchery to see these loveable creatures
- Build sandcastles, jump in the waves and spot skilled stilt fishermen along the coast
East Coast Beaches
- Splash around in the calm waters of Trincomalee or Passekudah beach
- Search for Nemo and friends in colourful coral reefs on a snorkelling adventure
- Take a cruise to find friendly dolphins and mighty whales
Yala Natiional Park
- Search for snappy crocodiles, slow paced sloth bears and graceful elephants on an exciting game drive
- Keep your eyes peeled for elusive leopards hiding in the trees!
- Hop aboard a train through tea covered hills and past roaring waterfalls
- Cycle amongst lush plantations with friendly tea pickers
- Find your home away from home in Nuwara Eliya or ‘Little England’
Incredible India & Nepal
- Imagine you’re a maharajah as you explore fairytale forts and palaces
- Be rocked to sleep on a houseboat on Kerala’s beautiful backwaters
- Visit the park that inspired the Jungle Book and look out for Shere Khan the tiger
FAMILY FRIENDLY HOTELS AND RESORTS IN SRI LANKA & INDIA
Shangri-La's Hambantota Golf Resort & Spa, Hambantota
Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort, Tangalle
Club Hotel Dolphin, Waikkal
UNMISSABLE EXPERIENCES FOR KIDS IN SRI LANKA & INDIA
Hot Air Balloon over the Cultural Triangle
Train Journey through the Tea Country
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.