- find out more
Historic Andalucía is home to medieval cities infused with Moorish influence, see the show stopping architecture of Granada’s Alhambra and head for Seville to taste the native sherry accompanied by the intoxicating passion of flamenco.
In the north lies the Basque Country, a region with its own distinct language and cultural identity. Explore hidden coves and picture postcard villages, making your way along the coast from San Sebastián to Bilbao where you’ll experience dramatic Avant Garde architecture and world renowned dining. Combine your stay with a visit into the picturesque vineyards and mountains of La Rioja region, Spain's most famous wine region.
From the grand capital of Madrid, a fly drive around central Spain offers rolling countryside, quaint windmills and spectacular medieval cities. Stay in charming boutiques or grand, Parador hotels, ranging from historic palaces to castles and former monasteries.
Beaches in Spain come in every imaginable variation. The southern coast and Balearic Islands offer long stretches of golden sand, adorned with beachfront restaurants, while rugged beauty awaits on the volcanic Canaries with their year around sun.
OUR HOLIDAYS TO SPAIN
Spanish Cities of Art and Culture
Gastronomic Delights of Northern Spain
The Paradors of Central Spain
Highlights of Northern Spain
Highlights of the Camino de Santiago
OUR RECOMMENDED HOTELS IN SPAIN
Hotel Arts Barcelona
Hotel Palacio De Santa Paula Autograph Collection
The Westin Palace Madrid
Parador de Granada
Hospes Palacio del Bailío
Royal Hideaway Corales Beach
THINGS TO DO IN SPAIN
Madrid Tapas Adventure
Skip the Line Alhambra Tour
Seville by Night Plus Flamenco Show with Tapas
Sierra Nevada National Park Tour
Prado Museum Skip the Line
Barcelona City Tour
When is the best time to visit Spain?
Spain - Andalucia
Spain - Balearic Islands
Spain - Barcelona
Spain - Canary Islands
Spain - Costa Del Sol
Our Latest Offers to Spain
Discovering the AdriaticLocation: Italy, Montenegro, Spain
- 9 night cruise aboard Celebrity Constellation including full board and a free Classic Beverage Package for two
- Voyage: Civitavecchia for Rome - La Spezia for Florence/Pisa - Portofino - Naples - Messina for Sicily - Kotor - Trieste - Venice
- Return flights & all transfers
- Departs 3 Jul 21. Similar holidays depart Apr - Oct 21.
Mediterranean Wineries & WondersLocation: France, Italy, Spain
- 7 night cruise aboard Riviera in an Oceanview Stateroom including full board, no supplements for any speciality restaurant, free wi-fi, soft drinks and speciality teas & coffees throughout the cruise
- Voyage: Barcelona - Palma de Mallorca - Provence - Monte Carlo - Ajaccio - La Spezia for Cinque Terre - Livorno for Florence and Pisa - Civitavecchia for Rome
- Return flights & all transfers
- Departs 5 May 21; similar holidays depart Apr - Sep 21
Top Tips From Our Experts
Tenerife has the tallest mountain in Spain, and is one of the top spots in the world for star gazing. With roads the all the way up it couldn’t be easier to reach to the heavens.
Rafaela Barbosa Carreira
When in Madrid make sure to see a Flamenco show in one of the most popular houses (or tablao) of Madrid - Las Carboneras or Casa Patas are very popular with tourists and locals alike.
The Alhambra in Granada is the most visted landmark in Spain, be sure to book your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. Did I mention you get free tapas in Granada once you buy a drink, there's no catch, honest!
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
Spain Fast Facts
Flight Time to Spain
£20 Off your visa service charge if you have booked your holiday with Trailfinders.
20% Discount off immunisations at our London Travel Clinic if you have booked your holiday with Trailfinders.
Trailfinders Travel Insurance
Enjoy comprehensive cover in Spain from just £26 for 7 days with our superb value Single Trip Travel Insurance.
Climate for in
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.