- find out more
OUR HOLIDAYS TO NEW ZEALAND AND THE PACIFIC
Best of New Zealand
Islands & Horizons
Enchanting Islands of French Polynesia
Kia Ora New Zealand
New Zealand Wonderland
WHERE TO GO IN NEW ZEALAND AND THE PACIFIC
Papua New Guinea
Home to hundreds of tribes and languages, PNG is a culturally fascinating place. Much of the population lives in rural areas and one of the best ways to see local life is to lace up your hiking boots and hit the Kokoda Track.
This demanding trek follows the trail built by Australian soldiers during WWII and passes through lush jungle and remote villages. It's tough on the legs and the humidity is always a challenge but there's no better way than to get out and experience this mysterious country for yourself.
Nobody quite knows how long the Solomon Islands have been inhabited for but what we do know is that visiting the islands remains a thrilling adventure.
Centuries old traditions remain strong in these parts while the more recent history of World War II also looms large across the archipelago. But it's not just about history; snorkelling is a huge draw and there are many opportunities to explore the marine world.
OUR RECOMMENDED HOTELS IN NEW ZEALAND AND THE PACIFIC
Hapuku Lodge & Tree Houses
Likuliku Lagoon Resort
Conrad Bora Bora Nui
THINGS TO DO IN NEW ZEALAND AND THE PACIFIC
Kaikoura Whale Watch Cruise
Maori Experience & Hangi Feast
Hobbiton Movie Set Tour from Rotorua
TranzAlpine - Christchurch to Greymouth
Franz Josef Glacier Heli Hike
Milford Sound Day Tour - Coach Cruise Coach
Our Latest Offers to New Zealand & the Pacific
Sensational Shetland & Orkney IslandsLocation: New Zealand
- 5 night cruise aboard Balmoral including full board
- Voyage: Rosyth for Edinburgh - The Needle for Orkney - Old Man of Hoy scenic cruising - Lerwick - Torshavn - Horse Island - Mykines/Gasadalur/Gasholmur/Tindhol scenic cruising - Rosyth for Edinburgh
- Departs 5 Aug 21.
Polynesian ParadiseLocation: French Polynesia
- 10 night cruise aboard Regatta in an Oceanview Stateroom including full board, no supplements for any speciality restaurant, free wi-fi, soft drinks and speciality teas & coffees throughout the cruise
- Voyage: Overnight on board in Papeete - Moorea - Fakarava - Nuku Hiva - Rangiroa - overnight on board in Bora Bora - Raiatea - Papeete
- Return flights & all transfers
- Departs 6 Mar 22; similar holidays depart Jan - Apr 22
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
New Zealand & the Pacific Fast Facts
Flight Time to New Zealand & the Pacific
£20 Off your visa service charge if you have booked your holiday with Trailfinders.
20% Discount off immunisations at our London Travel Clinic if you have booked your holiday with Trailfinders.
Trailfinders Travel Insurance
Enjoy comprehensive cover in New Zealand & the Pacific from just £65 for 7 days with our superb value Single Trip Travel Insurance.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.