- find out more
Private Wine County Tour
- Style: Local Tour
- Duration: Approx 8 hours
- Starts in: Stellenbosch
Guide Price £163
- Horse riding through beautiful scenery
- Taste beautiful wines
- Franschhoek, Stellenbosch & Paarl
Explore South Africa’s Cape Winelands region and taste some of the finest wines produced in this area. Visit Rhebokskloof Estate near Paarl and enjoy a 1.5 hour horse ride, soaking up the views of the Drakenstein Mountains, before your first wine tasting of the day. Head to Franschhoek, where a cellar tour at Haute Cabriere Estate awaits before travelling via the scenic Helhoogte Pass to historic Stellenbosch for a final tasting, it time permits. Duration: approx 8hrs.
Departs:Stellenbosch & Franschhoek hotels daily
New offers every day
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.