- find out more
Rovos Rail - Pretoria to Victoria Falls
Journey to a bygone era where rail travel ruled supreme aboard a fully restored train, truly worthy of a luxury billing. Travel north from Pretoria through the wilds of Zimbabwe to journeys end at Victoria Falls.
- Style: Rail (Luxury)
- Duration: 4 days/3 nights
- Starts in: Pretoria
- Enjoy the refined atmosphere on board this glorious train
- Disembark the train for a thrilling game drive at Hwange National Park
- Admire the spectacle of Victoria Falls
Board Rovos Rail this morning and depart the city around 9.30am. Sit back, relax and enjoy lunch as the train winds its way north through Warmbaths, crossing the Tropic of Capricorn.
Continue through Zimbabwe to Bulawayo, second city of Zimbabwe and capital of Matabeleland.
Travel along one of Africa's longest stretches of straight line before arriving at Hwange National Park where you’ll depart the train for a thrilling game drive.
After a final night on board, enjoy breakfast before arrival at the roaring Victoria Falls.
Additional Options:This journey also operates in reverse, ask your Trailfinders travel consultant for details.
- 3 nights on board Rovos Rail
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunch & 3 dinners
- All drinks on board (excluding champagne)
- 24 hour room service & bar facilities
- International flights
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.