- find out more
Absolute Luxury Tanzania
Discover northern Tanzania’s highlights in style on this truly spectacular and fully inclusive safari, aboard the SkySafari by Elewana’s bespoke light aircraft.
- Style: Fly In Safari (Luxury)
- Duration: 9 days/8 nights
- Starts in: Arusha
Guide Price £5388
per person (based on 2 adults sharing a room)
- Executive class light aircraft
- Stunning aerial views
- Top quality camps & lodges
- Spectacular Ngorongoro Crater
- Abundant wildlife in the Serengeti
- Tarangire National Park’s diverse landscapes
- Scenic Lake Manyara National Park
Day 1 Arusha
Upon arrival transfer to 4★+ Boutique Elewana Arusha Coffee Lodge.
Day 2 Arusha to Tarangire NP
Enjoy a tour of the coffee plantation and an alfresco lunch in the garden before taking a scenic flight to Tarangire National Park. Upon arrival transfer to the stunning 5★ Elewana Tarangire Treetops, with game viewing en route.
Day 3 Tarangire NP
Enjoy a full day of activities; options include game drives, a game walk, a visit to an authentic Masai village, sundowners in the bush and a night game drive.
Day 4 Tarangire NP to Karatu
Explore Tarangire National Park on a morning game drive, stopping for a picnic lunch before heading to the airstrip. Take a short flight to Manyara airstrip and transfer to 5★ Elewana The Manor at Ngorongoro in the Karatu area of the highlands, arriving in time for high tea.
Day 5 Ngorongoro Crater
Enjoy a full day exploring the incredible Ngorongoro Crater with a picnic hamper lunch.
Day 6 Karatu to Serengeti NP
Visit Lake Manyara National Park or stay at the lodge to explore the estate. After lunch, catch a flight to the Serengeti and enjoy an afternoon game drive en route to 5★ Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp or 5★ Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp.
Day 7 Serengeti NP
A full day exploring the vast Serengeti with lunch served in the bush.
Day 8 Serengeti NP to Arusha
Take a guided game walk along the banks of the Grumeti River (at Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp only). After a leisurely lunch there is a game drive en route to the airstrip for your flight to Arusha.
Day 9 Arusha
Transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Departs:Arusha on alternate days. Please ask your Trailfinders travel consultant for details.
per person (based on 2 adults sharing a room)
- 8 nights 4★+ to 5★ accommodation
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 7 dinners
- Selected soft & alcoholic drinks on days 1-7
- Transfers & game drives on a shared basis in a 4WD safari vehicle (max 7 passengers) with driver/guide
- Executive class light aircraft flights as detailed
- All park fees
- International flights
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.