- find out more
East Coast Roadie
The East Coast of Australia is the ideal road trip - with pristine beaches, tropical rainforests, iconic attractions and the famous Great Barrier Reef, you can tick off most of your bucket list in one trip!
- Style: Motorhome
- Duration: 27 days/26 nights
- Starts in: Sydney
- 3 nights hotel stay near Sydney Harbour
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 21 days motorhome hire to Cairns
- 3 nights hotel stay in Cairns
- Snorkel or dive on the Great Barrier Reef
What better way is there to start your East Coast adventure than to be on top of the world?! Well, the Sydney Harbour Bridge at least. Once you've had your Sydney fix, head up the Legendary Pacific Coast of New South Wales and you'll soon find out why it has been dubbed this. With wineries, rolling sand dunes, horse riding through rivers and ideal surfing spots - what's not to love!
Next up, the thrills and spills of Queensland and home of the Great Barrier Reef. Brisbane, or Brissy as the locals call it, has one of the best street food scenes in Australia so make sure you get your fill before moving on to the world's largest sand island, Fraser Island. The blissful Whitsunday Islands are calling and you do not want to ignore! The powdery white sand beaches and the chance to spot iconic Heart Island from the air is a must.
Finally, the piece de resistance, exploring David Attenborough's favourite place on earth, the Great Barrier Reef. What better way to end your Australian adventure is there than learning to dive on the Great Barrier Reef?
per person (based on 2 adults sharing)
- 21 days Britz Venturer motorhome hire from Sydney to Cairns including the Britz Inclusive Pack with a zero excess insurance. A one way fee is payable locally.
- 6 nights 3 hotel accommodation
- BridgeClimb Sydney - Day Climb
- Outer Barrier Reef Sail
- International flights
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
However, to give you a general idea of prices, flights to Sydney currently cost from £744 in Economy, £1,509 in Premium Economy and £2,810 in Business Class
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.