- find out more
Sydney, Surf & Sunshine
G’day and welcome to sunny ‘straya! Land of endless beaches, cute koalas and once in a lifetime wonders. This fly drive of the east coast is sure to be one memorable trip.
- Style: Multi Centre Holiday
- Duration: 13 days/12 nights
- Starts in: Sydney
- 3 night stay on Darling Harbour in Sydney
- Climb to new heights on BridgeClimb Sydney
- Learn to surf on Bondi Beach
- Spend 3 nights on Hamilton Island in the Whitsundays
- Cruise the Outer Barrier Reef
- 3 night stay in lively Cairns
Your adventure starts in iconic Sydney - scale the harbour bridge for epic views, head to Bondi to top up your tan on the country’s most famous beach and catch the waves on a surf lesson. What could be more epic than learning to surf on Bondi Beach?!
Catch a flight to Hamilton Island in the heart of the Whitsundays and kick back beneath its swaying palms. There’s so much to see and do here - admire sparkling Whitehaven Beach, go sailing, learn to paddle board or grab your snorkel and see the tropical marine life that dwell below.
Back on the mainland, pick up your vehicle and head north. Stay at arty Mission Beach and join a cruise to the Outer Barrier Reef to snorkel or dive with colourful fish amongst the corals. No wonder David Attenborough claims this to be his favourite place on earth!
Lively Cairns is a fun base and mecca for like-minded travellers. Spend lazy days island hopping around the Barrier Reef islands, exploring the lush, ancient Daintree Rainforest or meandering through buzzing markets – bushtucker anyone?!
per person (based on 2 adults sharing)
- 6 nights 3 hotels in Sydney and Cairns
- 3 night 4 accommodation on Hamilton Island
- 4 day Intermediate car hire from downtown Airlie Beach to Cairns airport
- BridgeClimb Sydney - Day Climb
- Bondi Surf Experience
- Mission Beach Reef Exploration
- International flights
- Domestic flight from Sydney to Hamilton Island
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
However, to give you a general idea of prices, flights to Sydney currently cost from £744 in Economy, £1,509 in Premium Economy and £2,810 in Business Class
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.