- find out more
A Night at Field of Light by Helicopter
- Style: Local Tour (Group)
- Duration: Approx 5 hours
- Starts in: Ayers Rock/Uluru
- Helicopter Flight over Kata Tjuta & Uluru
- Walk Through Field of Light
- 3 Course Bush Tucker Inspired Meal
See imposing Uluru (Ayers Rock) like never before! Take to the skies for a 30 minute helicopter flight over Kata Tjuta and the imposing Uluru. As the sun sets, come back down to Earth to see the coloured lights of the 50,000 glass spheres come to life as you enjoy canapés and sparkling wine, before joining your fellow travellers for a special three course bush tucker inspired buffet meal. Your knowledgeable guide will provide a star talk and insights into this monumental installation, before immersing yourself by walking through the Field of Light. Duration: approx 5 hours.
Departs:Uluru hotels, Voyages properties ONLY (Sails in the Desert, Desert Gardens, Outback Pioneer) approx 1.5hr prior to sunset daily
New offers every day
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.