- find out more
Whitsunday Blue 3 Days
Join this adults-only experience with a maximum of 8 guests for a relaxing sailing trip around the magical Whitsunday Islands, including amazing shore excursions.
- Style: Small Group
- Duration: 3 days/2 nights
- Starts in: The Whitsundays & Islands of the Great Barrier Reef
Guide Price £457
- Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet Lookout
- Snorkel frining coral reefs
- Stand up paddleboarding
Day 1 Airlie Beach to Tongue Bay
Set sail from Coral Sea Marina and mingle with your fellow travellers as the sun sets before a relaxing welcome dinner.
Day 2 Tongue Bay to Stonehaven Anchorage
After breakfast, go ashore for a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout. Afterwards, head to Whitehaven Beach for some free time before sailing to Hook Island for the opportunity to snorkel on the fringing coral reefs. Watch the sun set over the water whilst docked in Stonehaven Anchorage this evening.
Day 3 Stonehaven Anchorage to Airlie Beach
Start the day with a swim or snorkel before sailing back to port.
Departs:Tuesdays & Thursdays from Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach
- All meals, including morning and afternoon tea
- Snorkelling equipment
- International flights
Please Note:This itinerary is subject to change at the captain’s discretion due to weather conditions.
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.