- find out more
Tofino Sea Kayak & Island Walk
- Style: Local Tour
- Duration: Approx 4 hours
- Starts in: Tofino
- Gentle Kayak on Tofino Harbour
- Look out for sea birds, eagles, seals and river otters
- Interpretive walk at Meares Island
Limber up for a kayaking trip into Vancouver Island’s spectacular wilderness as your helpful guide points out local wildlife from eagles to seals and even river otters. No experience is necessary to enjoy this blissful paddle on the wild side. Duration: approx 4hrs.
Departs:Wharf Street, Tofino daily Apr–Sep
New offers every day
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.