- find out more
Bears, Boats & Beautiful British Columbia
Perfect for families with older kids, uncover some of British Columbia’s hidden gems on this summer adventure into the wilderness! A road trip along the Sunshine Coast is one of Canada’s great drives, while seaplanes take you to scenic spots way off the grid!
- Style: Family Holiday
- Duration: 11 days/10 nights
- Starts in: Vancouver
- Campbell River
- Knight Inlet Lodge
- Sunshine Coast
Arrive in beautiful Vancouver. For spectacular views across the city, let the famous skytram whisk you up Grouse Mountain and swing by towering Capilano Suspension Bridge, tucked within the rainforest.
Spend a few days on the tranquil Sunshine Coast, which is reached by a peaceful ferry journey! An outdoor-lovers paradise, hike amongst towering trees or stand-up paddle board along the twisting shoreline.
Take an exciting seaplane flight to Knight Inlet Lodge, you land on the water right by the floating lodge! Take a scenic cruise, walk in the lush rainforest and best of all, spot majestic bears and other native wildlife in their natural habitat.
Price dependent on family size, child ages and season of travel.
- 3 days Alamo car hire
- BC Ferries transfers in Sunshine Coast
- 10 nights accommodation including Knight Inlet Lodge 3 day Bear Viewing Package plus 1 night in Campbell River & Campbell River to Vancouver flight
- Grouse Mountain admission
- Vancouver City Tour & Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour
- International flights
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
However, to give you a general idea of prices, flights to Vancouver currently cost from £675 in Economy, £811 in Premium Economy and £1,484 in Business Class
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.