- find out more
Absolute Luxury Japan
A version of our popular Classic Japan itinerary, but travelling in style! Enjoy private transfers, stay in some of Japan’s very best hotels and travel green car (first class) on the bullet train.
- Style: Self Guided (Luxury)
- Duration: 10 days/9 nights
- Starts in: Osaka
Guide Price £6453
per person (based on 2 adults sharing a room)
- Stay in some of Japan’s best hotels
- Travel first class on the bullet train
- Private arrival/departure transfers
Day 1 Tokyo
Upon arrival enjoy a private transfer to the majestic 5 star+ Mandarin Oriental, boasting dazzling views over the city.
Days 2-3 Tokyo
Discover Tokyo’s highlights on a full day tour with your private guide. The following day, continue your exploration of this vibrant city at your leisure.
Day 4 Tokyo to Fuji Hakone NP
Take the train to Hakone’s scenic lakes and peaks and keep your eyes peeled for a glimpse of Mount Fuji. Spend a luxurious night in 5 star Gora Kadan, a stunning ryokan with spectacular views. Ensure you try out the ryokan’s onsen (hot spring baths) during your stay.
Day 5 Fuji Hakone NP to Hiroshima
Catch the train to Hiroshima (4 hours) and check in to your Club Room at the 4 star Sheraton Hiroshima – this modern hotel is perfectly located to visit Hiroshima’s main sights. Enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres and beverages in the Club Lounge.
Day 6 Hiroshima & Miyajima
Visit the moving Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum and Park and later head to Miyajima Island to see the famous Itsukushima Shrine.
Days 7-9 Kyoto & Nara
After taking the train to Kyoto, check into the stylish 5 star + Four Seasons Kyoto, adjacent to the Myoho-in Temple. Later attend a private tea ceremony in a magical setting. The next day enjoy a full day tour of the city with your private guide, leaving your final day free. Why not head to historic Nara for the day?
Day 10 Kyoto to Osaka
Private transfer to Osaka’s Kansai airport.
Your Bespoke Tour can depart on any day you please.
per person (based on 2 adults sharing a room)
- Private airport transfers on days 1 & 10, PASMO transport pass on days 2, 7 & 8, 1 day Hakone transport pass & 1 day
- Hiroshima transport pass
- Private guides and entrance fees on days 2 & 8 and afternoon activity on day 7; while all other days
- self guided
- Green car (first class) trains as detailed
- 8 nights hotel accommodation & 1 night ryokan
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- International flights
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.