- find out more
Iceland's Golden Circle and Glacier Experience
- Style: Local Tour
- Duration: Approx 8-9 hours.
- Starts in: Iceland
Guide Price £276
- Thingvellir National Park
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Geysir geothermal region
Explore Iceland's incredible Golden Circle and the Langjokull Glacier on this exhilarating jeep tour. Start your adventure in Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where the gigantic North-American and Eurasian tectonic plates are pulling apart right in front of your eyes, creating a rift valley and with it Iceland’s biggest lake. Next, visit Geysir geothermal area where the ground trembles and steaming water spouts skywards. Wander at the majestic Gullfoss waterfall before finally heading off-road on a thrilling drive across the spectacular glacier to complete this truly memorable Icelandic experience. Duration: 8-9hrs.
Departs:Reykjavik hotels, Tue, Thu & Sat.
New offers every day
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.