- find out more
The Whole Kit & Caboodle
- Style: Self Guided (Group)
- Duration: 30 days/29 nights
- Starts in: Auckland
- Cape Reinga
- Abel Tasman NP
- Franz Josef
- Lake Tekapo
For those that want to see it all, this is the pass for them! Travel right up to the tip of North Island, Cape Reinga and all the way back down to Invercargill in the south with great adventure stops along the way including a cruise on Milford Sound.
With the opportunity to join this pass anywhere, the possibilities are endless!
Optional Excursions:Cruise through the Hole in the Rock, Bay of Islands
Kayaking, Fishing, Parasailing in the Bay of Islands
Kayak in Coromandel
Black Water rafting, Waitomo
Visit the Hobbiton Movie Set, Rotorua
Luge down the skyline, Rotorua
White Water Rafting, Rotorua
Mountain Biking, Rotorua
Visit the National Kiwi Hatchery, Rotorua
Sail Lake Tekapo
Skydiving, Lake Tekapo/Abel Tasman NP
Hike the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Taupo
Horse Riding, River Valley
Grade 5 Rafting, River Valley
Visit Te Papa Museum, Wellington
Explore Abel Tasman NP
Glacier Heli Hike, Franz Josef
Carve your own greenstone necklace, Franz Josef
Go Bungy Jumping, Queenstown
Head out to see Stewart Island, Invercargill
Go whale watching, Kaikoura
Swim with dolphins, Kaikoura
- 28+ day Freedom Explorer Pass
- International flights
- Accommodation pack (29 nights accommodation at each stop) approx $1,011
- Activity Pack (including Black Water Rafting, Skydive Taupo, Aj Hackett Nevis Bungy Jump & Tamaki Maori Village Encounter) approx $832
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
However, to give you a general idea of prices, flights to Auckland currently cost from £801 in Economy, £2,249 in Premium Economy and £3,004 in Business Class
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.