- find out more
Abel Tasman Coast Track
- Style: Group (Adventure)
- Duration: 3 days/2 nights
- Starts in: Nelson
- Trek through lush forest and past sweeping sandy bays
- Boutique beachfront lodges
- Cruise the Abel Tasman coastline
- Professional guides
- Delicious home cooked food
Day 1 Nelson to Awaroa Depart Nelson early morning and drive to Kaiteriteri. Cruise along the stunning coastline to Totaranui and begin this popular guided walk along the beautiful Abel Tasman Coast Track. Walk through mature beech forests and along secluded golden beaches, before spending the night at the charming Meadowbank Homestead Lodge.
Day 2 Awaroa to Torrent Bay After a relaxing night’s sleep, embark on a scenic walk to Torrent Bay through native forest with magnificent coastal views. Walk along the golden sands of Onetahuti Beach and explore the picturesque cove of Tonga Quarry Beach before heading to Bark Bay. Cross the swing bridge at Falls River to reach the beachfront Torrent Bay Lodge where afternoon tea awaits you.
Day 3 Torrent Bay to Nelson Walk the easiest section of the coastal track today to Marahau and enjoy the panoramic views across Tasman Bay. Stop for lunch at a sheltered beach before transferring back to Nelson.
Departs:Nelson hotels Mon, Fri - Sun, Oct - Sep.
- 2 nights lodge accommodation
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 2 dinners
- International flights
Please Note:Tour also operates in reverse on Wed from Marahau to Totaranui.
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.