- find out more
Havana Private Tour & Classic Car Drive
- Style: Local Tour
- Duration: Approx 8 hours
- Starts in: Havana
Guide Price £99
- Explore Old Havana on foot
- Classic car tour of the city
- Visit Revolution Square
Riding in a vintage car along the colonial streets of Havana has to be at the top of your bucket list. Your private guide will take you on a walking tour round the unmistakable narrow lanes of this fascinating city, whilst sharing insight into its remarkable history. You’ll visit the Museum of the Revolution housed in the former Presidential Palace and be treated to a local lunch before your unforgettable two hour drive in a classic car along the Malecón seafront, with a stop at the iconic Revolution Square. Duration: approx 8hrs.
Departs:Iberostar Parque Central daily
New offers every day
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.