- find out more
The Lost Chambers - Non Guest
- Style: Attraction Tickets
- Duration: Short
- Starts in: Dubai
Guide Price £22
- Celebrate the world’s oceans at Atlantis, The Palm Dubai
- 11 million litre Ambassador Lagoon
- 65,000 marine animals
The Lost Chambers celebrate the world’s oceans, a world that is synonymous with the lost city of Atlantis and where the legend comes alive within the passageways and tunnels. This fascinating labyrinth offers uninterrupted underwater views into the boulevards of the ruins of this legendary ancient civilization. Navigators in each chamber will be on hand to provide information and insight into this mysterious city and the myriad of marine life found within. The Ambassador Lagoon, an 11 million litre aquarium houses several hundred species of stunning marine life including schools of fish a fever of sting rays and graceful sharks who glide through an array of relics.
For more inspiration take a look at our Dubai Holidays page or talk to one of our expert Travel Consultants.
New offers every day
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.