- find out more
Welcome to Central & South America
- Magical landscapes with volcanoes, thick jungle and heavenly beaches
- Take the perfect selfie with a llama in a pom pom necklace!
- With colourful markets and bright clothing, experience your holiday in technicolour
- Fancy meeting a three-toed sloth or a blue-footed booby? The region is home to some of the coolest wildlife on the planet
- Raft, zipline or kayak – there’s so much fun to be had!
Family holidays are to be treasured and our wide range of exciting experiences can help create magical memories for the whole family, young or old. Here you’ll find just a sample of the amazing and exciting experiences we can arrange for you in Central & South America, please ask us for more ideas.TALK TO A TRAVEL EXPERT
For expert independent advice and help organising your family holiday, talk to our experienced Travel Consultants.
We’ll help you:
• Find the perfect resorts and hotels to suit your family’s budget and requirements
• Choose the right room type
• Organise the best value flights from your chosen airport, whether you choose to fly Economy, Premium Economy, Business or First Class
• Complete your holiday with unmissable experiences
OUR MOST POPULAR CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA FAMILY HOLIDAYS
Costa Rica Adventure
Toucans, Tree Tops & Beach Time
Go Wild in Costa Rica
Peru Family Holiday: Machu Picchu to the Amazon
Pirates of the Galapagos
Galapagos Family Holiday
When Should We Go?
WHERE SHOULD WE GO?
- Snorkel with playful sea lions and torpedoing penguins
- Discover why these islands were once a popular hide out for pirates
- Create life-long memories with new friends on a Galápagos cruise
Go Wild in Costa Rica
- Is wildlife-tastic! Sloths, monkeys, frogs, jungle cats… the list is endless!
- Fly through the air on an exhilarating zipline adventure
- Hit a golden sand beach or catch a wave during a surfing lesson
- Unleash your inner explorer and discover the world’s largest rainforest
- Try your hand at piranha fishing to capture one of these feisty fish
- Search for nocturnal creatures in the jungle after dark
Samba Beats in Brazil
- Whizz to the top of Rio’s Sugar Loaf Mountain by cable car
- Get soaked by the spray of Iguassu Falls on a thrilling boat ride
- Paddle in calm waters and enjoy Praia do Forte’s sandy beach
- Be spellbound by tales of Machu Picchu, a city hidden by the jungle for centuries
- Learn some Quechua, the language of the Incas
- Browse the colourful and lively markets and bargain for souvenirs
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.