- find out more
Sofitel Legend Old Cataract AswanLocation: On the banks of the Nile.
Guide Price £116 pppn incl breakfast
for a 2 night stay in low season
Call for latest price and offers.
- 3 restaurants & 2 bars
- Large infinity pool
- Free wi-fi
Boasting a stunning location on the banks of the Nile, this legendary hotel has been welcoming distinguished guests since 1899. Immortalised by Agatha Christie in her novel ‘Death on the Nile’, the hotel oozes luxury and romance thanks to its rich and fascinating history.
Nile Wing Luxury Room: larger with a seating area, balcony and Nile views.
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our hotel prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you. Please call for our latest offers.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.