This is a wonderful way to travel to Machu Picchu, featuring comfortable seats and panoramic windows it enables passengers to enjoy the spectacular views. The journey includes a light snack plus on the return journey from Aguas Calientes passengers will be treated to a live dance show.
The 360' Machu Picchu Train
The newest train operating between Cusco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu offers panoramic windows and an outdoor observation area making the most of the stunning scenery. A light snack is served in each direction and a selection of hot and cold beverages are available.
Considered to be one of the most striking journeys in Peru, this elegant train travels through fantastic scenery on a 10 hour journey between Cusco and Lake Titicaca. The seating is plush and a gourmet three course meal is served in one of the dining cars. Sit back and admire the views through the large picture windows or from the bar and observation car.
Recommended Rail Holidays
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator