The Canadian Rockies & Alaska
- Holiday Style:Cruise, Tours
- Duration:15 nights
Guide Price £3,799 pp
Flights , All transfers , 3* + to 5* hotels , Cruise, train & local tours as shown
Day 1 Fly to Calgary
Days 2-3 Banff
Day 4 Jasper
Including Columbia Icefield tour en route
Day 5 Jasper
Days 6-7 Jasper to Vancouver
Aboard the Rocky Mountaineer train in SilverLeaf
service including some meals and drinks
Day 8 Vancouver
Day 9 Cruise embarkation
Aboard Celebrity Eclipse® including full board
Day 10 Inside Passage scenic cruising
Day 11 Icy Strait Point
Day 12 Hubbard Glacier scenic cruising
Day 13 Juneau
Day 14 Ketchikan
Day 15 Inside Passage scenic cruising
Days 16-17 Disembark in Vancouver
Fly home, arriving the following day
Departs May - Sep 2021, 2022 & 2023.
Based on 2 adults sharing in low season.
Call for latest prices & offers.
- Marvel at the Rockies towering mountains and stunning turquoise lakes
- Beautiful scenic wilderness and abundant wildlife
- Iconic Rocky Mountaineer train journey
- Alaska’s awe-inspiring Inside Passage and spectacular glaciers
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.