- find out more
A Night at Field of Light
- Style: Local Tour
- Duration: Approx 4.5 hours
- Starts in: Ayers Rock/Uluru
Guide Price £155
- Dune Top Sunset Viewing
- 3 Course Bush Tucker Inspired Meal
- Walk Through Field of Light
See imposing Uluru (Ayers Rock) like never before from a dune top viewing area that offers the perfect vantage point to admire this spectacular sight. As the sun sets and darkness falls, see the coloured lights of the 50,000 glass spheres come to life as you join your fellow travellers at the dinner table for a special three course bush tucker inspired buffet meal. Your knowledgeable guide will provide insights and background into this monumental installation, before immersing yourself by walking through the Field of Light. A dune top viewing area offers the perfect vantage point to admire this spectacular sight. Duration: approx 4.5 hours.
Departs:Uluru hotels, Voyages properties ONLY (Sails in the Desert, Desert Gardens, Outback Pioneer) approx 1hr prior to sunset daily
New offers every day
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.