- find out more
Discover Australia’s iconic Red Centre and Aboriginal heritage on this small group camping tour.
- Style: Group (Adventure)
- Duration: 3 days/2 nights
- Starts in: Alice Springs
Guide Price £475
- Spectacular sunset & guided tour at Uluru
- Dinner under the stars at Uluru
- Sunrise at Kata Tjuta
- Hike into Kings Canyon
- Walk through Valley of the Winds
Day 1 Alice Springs to Uluru
Begin early this morning with a drive through the region’s famously dusty landscape to Uluru. Explore the 36 magical domes of Kata Tjuta with a walk through the Valley of the Winds. Afterwards, head to Uluru to gaze at one of the Red Centre’s renowned sunsets before enjoying dinner under the stars.
Day 2 Uluru to Kings Canyon
Rise early and see the sunrise to reveal breathtaking views of Uluru. Enjoy a guided walk around the base with an Aboriginal guide. Later, head to Kings Canyon to your exclusive overnight campsite.
Day 3 Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
Explore the key sights of Kings Canyon including the Lost City and Garden of Eden on a guided hike. Head back to Alice Springs and arrive early evening.
Departs:Daily, Jan - Dec 2020.
- 3 days mini-coach with a maximum of 24 guests & tour leader/driver
- 2 nights twin tented accommodation at permanent campsites with beds, bed linen, towel & pillow
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 2 dinners
- International flights
Please Note:This tour can also start at Uluru.
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.