- find out more
Port Douglas 3 Day Learn to Dive Course
Become a certified diver on this express three day course. The classroom is replaced with online learning which can be completed in your own time before joining the course. Following a day of pool training at Quicksilver Dive’s 5 Star PADI Training Centre, you’ll have two exciting days trips to the renowned Agincourt ribbon reefs to become a certified diver!
- Style: Local Tour
- Duration: 3 days/2 nights
- Starts in: Port Douglas
Guide Price £505
- Learn to Dive at the Great Barrier Reef
- State of the Art training facility in Port Douglas
- PADI accredited training and qualifications
Day 1 Quicksilver Dive, Port Douglas
Spend time as a group recapping the online theory dive course before heading into the heated training pool to put techniques into practice.
Day 2 Outer Barrier Reef, Poseidon
Depart Port Douglas marina for the Outer Barrier Reef on board of one of Port Douglas’ premier dive vessels, Poseidon. Here you will complete three training dives.
Day 3 Outer Barrier Reef, Poseidon
Head out to the Outer Barrier Reef again for your final training dive. Once completed, enjoy your first two dives as a qualified diver.
Departs:Port Douglas, Wed
- Login to PADI eLearning course component
- Return transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
- Morning, afternoon tea and lunch daily
- All dive equipment
- PADI open water certificate
- PADI log book
- 6 open water dives
- International flights
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.