- find out more
Deluxe Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast
Traverse the long, rugged Dalmatian Coast on this insightful tour. Indulge in freshly caught seafood and Croatian wine whilst visiting the pretty towns and unspoilt Adriatic beaches of this fantastic destination.
- Style: Group Journey for Solo Travellers
- Duration: 8 days/7 nights
- Starts in: Dubrovnik
- Guided tour of Dubrovnik’s UNESCO-listed Old Town and cable car ride to Srd Hill
- Cruise the Elafiti Islands aboard a replica of a 16th Century ship
- Visit Perast and the medieval city of Kotor in Montenegro
- Cruise to ‘Our Lady of the Rock’ island
- Enjoy a traditional Dalmatian lunch
Day 1 Fly to Dubrovnik, Croatia
Today fly to Dubrovnik.
Day 2 Dubrovnik
Embark on a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Old Town and walk along the ancient ramparts for some amazing vistas of this medieval city. Visit the Franciscan Monastery and board the cable car to Srd Hill for spectacular views over the city and the shimmering waters of the Adriatic.
Day 3 Kotor, Montenegro
Admire the beautiful scenery as you head to the ancient city of Perast in the neighbouring country of Montenegro this morning. Cruise to ‘Our Lady of the Rock’ island to visit the church, before continuing to Kotor. Wander the streets of this medieval city which is overshadowed by the Bakar Mountains to discover the intriguing squares and the beautiful Bay of Kotor.
Day 4 Cavtat, Croatia
Today is free to explore the pretty town of Cavtat. Admire the mixture of old and new architecture and the bars and restaurants of the waterfront. Relax by the pool or perhaps join on optional sea kayaking excursion in Dubrovnik.
Day 5 Cavtat
Enjoy another free day to perhaps join an optional excursion to Mostar, a historic city in Bosnia Herzegovina, famed for its enchanting Old Bridge.
Day 6 Elaﬁti Islands
Sail in style today aboard a Karaka, a replica of a magniﬁcent 16th Century ship. Sail to Sipan, the largest of the Elafiti Islands and home to ﬁelds of wild herbs and Renaissance villas. Enjoy a traditional Dalmatian lunch of fresh seafood, before sailing to Lopud and visiting the Franciscan Monastery for spectacular views over the islands.
Day 7 Cavtat
Spend today at leisure or perhaps join an optional excursion to the medieval fortress town of Ston. Embark on a guided tour to discover the second largest stone wall in Europe and visit a local family owned winery for a tasting and a delicious seafood lunch.
Day 8 Cavtat to the UK
Your tour ends this morning with a transfer to Dubrovnik for your flight home with your fellow travellers.
Departs:Selected departures, Jun - Sep 2020.
per person with a room of your own and no single supplement
- Return International flights
- Dedicated Just You representative to greet you at all UK airports
- Return airport transfers in Croatia
- 7 nights 5 accommodation at the Hotel Croatia Cavtat
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 7 dinners
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.