- find out more
Discover Historic Athens and Crete's Hidden Coves
Culture, art, history and the relaxed pace of Greek life combine spectacularly on this fantastic trip to Athens and Crete.
- Style: Multi Centre Holiday
- Duration: 8 days/7 nights
- Starts in: Athens
- Discover ancient monuments, a thriving art scene and a unique local charm in Athens, Greece’s historic capital
- Kick back on Crete’s sun-drenched shores of Elounda and enjoy a relaxing swim in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea
- Delve further to find the alluring streets of Chania, stunning ancient landscapes and picturesque villages, awaiting to be explored
Days 1-3 Athens
Arrive in Athens and take a private transfer to your hotel, home for the next three nights. Dump your bags and head out to find the diverse mix of ancient history, vibrant culture and spectacular architecture packed within this unique metropolis. At every corner, bustling streets filled with energetic charm, striking street art and the sound of live music making for an exciting visit. While the magnificent Acropolis is a must, explore deeper into Athens’ maze of alleyways and find authentic local cuisine and fascinating museums.
Day 4 Crete
Take a short flight to Crete, Greece’s largest island. Arrive at your hotel and enjoy an afternoon relaxing beside the Aegean Sea. With all of our resorts boasting a wealth of facilities, take a refreshing dip in the pool before watching the sunset with a drink and some delicious local cuisine.
Days 5-7 Crete
Dating back over 4,000 years, Crete has a coveted history and strong cultural identity. Why not head out to discover the untouched villages tucked in between the islands hills and mountains. Find traditional tavernas serving delightful local produce and fine wines and admire the backdrop of the beautiful surrounding landscape. Alternatively, find ultimate relaxation at your stunning resort equipped with all the facilities for a truly serene stay.
Day 8 Crete
This morning, enjoy a relaxed breakfast as your Greek adventure comes to an end. Transfer to Heraklion airport for your flight home.
per person (based on 2 adults sharing)
- 3 nights at 4 Fresh Hotel in Athens
- 4 nights at 5 Daios Cove Luxury Resort in Crete
- Private transfers between all airports and hotels
- International flights
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
However, to give you a general idea of prices, flights to Athens currently cost from £214 in Economy and £189 in Business Class
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Markets, Ruins & Ancient Athens
City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.