- find out more
India & Sri Lanka
Combine magnificent Mumbai with searching for tigers in the Indian national park said to have inspired Kipling’s ‘Jungle Book’. Then enjoy the highlights of Sri Lanka’s Cultural Triangle before relaxing on one of the island’s golden sand beaches.
- Style: Multi Centre Holiday
- Duration: 15 days/14 nights
- Starts in: India
- Bustling Mumbai
- Search for tigers in Kanha National Park
- Spectacular Sigiriya
- Elephants of Minneriya National Park
- Cultural Kandy
Days 1-6 India
Start your holiday in the bustling city of Mumbai (formerly Bombay). Enjoy a half day city tour visiting some of Mumbai’s many historic sights. The afternoon is then free for you to relax. Alternatively why not add one of the unmissable experiences we offer in the city? Then fly to Raipur and drive to Kanha National Park. The lush forests and the in depth safari experience on offer here provide a good chance of seeing tigers on your morning and afternoon game drives which take place over the next three days. Drive to Nagpur and fly back to Mumbai for a final evening in this city of contrasts.
Days 7-15 Sri Lanka
Take a flight from Mumbai to Sri Lanka where a short tour will introduce you to some of the country’s scenic and cultural highlights before you have time to relax and enjoy the beach. After a night in Negombo you will head up into the area known as the Cultural Triangle for a two night stay. Climb the rock fortress of Sigiriya, discover the elephants of Minneriya National Park and explore the cave temples of Dambulla, before driving south to Kandy to visit its Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic. You will then be transferred to the coast for a few nights to relax by the golden sands of Kalutara beach.
Please note Kanha National Park is closed Jul - Sep.
per person (based on 2 adults sharing)
- Private airport transfers in Mumbai & Sri Lanka
- Flights within India
- Private vehicle & driver and shared game drives in Kanha
- Private vehicle & driver/guide in Sri Lanka on days 7-11
- 14 nights 3* to 4* hotel accommodation
- 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners
- International flights
- Flights from Mumbai to Colombo not included.
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.