- find out more
East Coast Catamaran Cruise
- Style: Local Tour
- Duration: Approx 8 hours
- Starts in: Mauritius
Guide Price £70
- Idyllic scenery
- Spectacular waterfall
- BBQ lunch including drinks
- Stunning Isle aux Cerfs
Admire the green scenery and turquoise sea of the east coast in style with our catamaran cruise. Enjoy the spectacular waterfall of the Grande Riviere Sud Est, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters, or simply sit back and relax. A stop will be made at the idyllic Ile aux Cerfs renowned for its beautiful beaches and variety of watersports. With plenty of photo opportunities, this cruise is the perfect addition to a Mauritius beach break. Duration: approx 8hrs.
Departs:East Coast hotels daily or North Coast hotels Mon & Fri
New offers every day
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.