- find out more
Top & Tail
- Style: Self Guided (Tours)
- Duration: 22 days/21 nights
- Starts in: Auckland
- Abel Tasman
- Franz Josef
- Milford Sound
- Lake Tekapo
Travel from North to South to experience the winterless north of the Bay of Islands, passing through a geothermal wonderland en route to the Cook Strait. Cross over to wondrous South Island to experience vineyards, glaciers and the stunningly beautiful Milford Sound. Tick off some of the most iconic sights of New Zealand on this 3 week explorer pass.
Optional Excursions:Kayaking in Coromandel
Black Water Rafting in Waitomo
Hobbiton Movie Set, Rotorua/Matamata
White Water Rafting, Rotorua
Mountain Biking in Redwoods, Rotorua
National Kiwi Hatchery, Rotorua
Sail Lake Taupo
Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Taupo
Grade 5 rafting on Rangitikei River, River Valley
Horse Riding, River Valley
Te Papa, Wellington
Kayaking Abel Tasman
Heli Hike, Franz Josef
Carve your own greenstone necklace, Franz Josef
Bungee Jump, Queenstown
Cruise Milford Sound, Queenstown
Whale Watching Kaikoura
Swim with Dolphins, Kaikoura
- 20+ days Freedom Explorer Pass
- International flights
- Accommodartion Pack (including 21 nights accommodation0 approx $747
- Activity Pack (including Black Water Rafting Abyss Trip, Skydive Taupo, Tamaki Mauri Village Encounter & AJ Hackett Nevis Bungy Jump) approx $832
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
However, to give you a general idea of prices, flights to Auckland currently cost from £801 in Economy, £2,249 in Premium Economy and £3,004 in Business Class
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.