- find out more
Corcovado & Sugarloaf Mountain Full Day Private Tour
- Style: Local Tour
- Duration: Short
- Starts in: Rio de Janeiro
Guide Price £211
- Discover the city’s 2 most famous landmarks
- Enjoy panoramic views of Rio de Janeiro and Guanabara Bay
Discover the best views in Rio de Janeiro from the top of two of its most iconic landmarks on this full day private tour. Take the train through tropical forest to reach the top of Corcovado and stand at the feet of Christ the Redeemer who watches over the city below. Later ride the cable cars to the summit of Sugarloaf Mountain in Guanabara Bay. From both of these vantage points soak up the beautiful views over this magnificent city. Duration: approx 8hrs.
Departs:Rio de Janeiro hotels daily.
New offers every day
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.