- find out more
Torres Del Paine - The W Trek
This guided hiking tour is the perfect addition to any active Patagonia holiday. Camping in the wilderness guarantees spectacular views to start your day while hiking the entire trail is a great accomplishment in this beautiful national park.
- Style: Guided Small Group Trekking Tour
- Duration: 6 days/5 nights
- Starts in: Puerto Natales
Guide Price £934
- Incredible views of Las Torres, the iconic mountains of Patagonia
- Hikes through the peaceful French Valley
- Watch for carving ice at Grey Glacier
- Camping inside the Torres del Paine National Park
Day 1 Puerto Natales
Arrive in Puerto Natales and make your way to your hotel to meet your tour leader.
Day 2 Puerto Natales to The W Trek
Start the W Trek today and hike through dense forest before you ascend to the base of Las Torres. It’s a full 9 hours of trekking, but the views are fabulous. Later, transfer by road to the Serrano campsite.
Day 3 The W Trek
Wake this morning to spectacular views and enjoy a picturesque ferry ride on Lake Pehoe. Hike to Grey Lake and the lookout point for Grey Glacier. Make sure you have your camera close by for amazing photo opportunities.
Day 4 The W Trek
Today is a long day but guarantees wonderful landscapes. Hike to the French Valley lookout and enjoy views of towering mountains, light blue lakes and verdant forest. Stay overnight near Cuernos Camp.
Day 5 The W Trek to PuertoNatales
Enjoy the final day of the W Trek. Admire the views of the Cuernos del Paine before trekking onward to Las Torres. Finish your hike with a photo at Lake Nordenskjöld and enjoy the feeling of accomplishment before heading back to Puerto Natales.
Day 6 Puerto Natales
Your tour ends after breakfast this morning.
Departs:Selected departures, Oct - Dec 2020 & Jan - Apr & Oct - Dec2021.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation & 3 nights camping
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners
- International flights
New offers every day
As we can offer you such a flexible choice of flights, we don't include international airfares with our tour prices. The price you pay will be determined by the time of year you travel, your departure airport, airline and availability.
Your Trailfinders travel consultant will be able to find the best flights to suit you and your choice of tour. Please call for our latest offers.
Don't miss out - secure your place on the world's must do experiences before you go.
We offer hundreds of unforgettable experiences all round the globe, from city-tours to bridge climbs, balloon flights to whale watching cruises.
Take a look at the local tours we offer along the way and ask your Trailfinders consultant to add them to your itinerary for you.
Speak to a Travel Expert
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.