- find out more
Cu Chi Tunnels & Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Style: Local Tour (Private Tour)
- Duration: Approx 9 hours
- Starts in: Ho Chi Minh City
Guide Price £85
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Reunification Palace
- Colonial history
Drive through the countryside to the incredible Cu Chi Tunnels, constructed by the Viet Cong. Return to Ho Chi Minh City for lunch before a tour around the city’s main sights. Stops include the Reunification Palace, the colonial style Post Office and the colourful Ben Thanh market. Duration: approx 9hrs.
Departs:Ho Chi Minh City hotels daily
New offers every day
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.