- find out more
Mekong Delta in Depth
- Style: Local Tour (Private Tour)
- Duration: Approx 8 hours
- Starts in: Ho Chi Minh City
Guide Price £88
- Explore the picturesque landscapes of Ben Tre
- See authentic local life & engage with the community
Go beyond the normal tourist stops and take an in-depth look at life in the Mekong Delta. Leave the bustle of Ho Chi Minh as you drive south to the Mekong, arrive in the Ben Tre Province and board a local boat to explore the maze of waterways. You will visit some local workshops and stroll through village paths to fruit plantation where you can learn how previous generations lived in this remote region. Take a sampan boat ride to a local house for lunch, there is also time to relax by the river. Finish your day with a 2km bike ride around the village before you return to Ho Chi Minh. Duration: approx 8 hours.
New offers every day
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.