- find out more
Welcome to Australia...
- Swim in the Great Barrier Reef, home to turtles, rays, dolphins and colourful fish
- Explore Queensland and one of the world’s oldest tropical rainforests
- Spot koalas and kangaroos, feed parrots and get up close to echidnas and wombats
- Visit the Outback and learn about Indigenous culture
- Enjoy warm, sunny weather all year round and buzzing cities!
... & New Zealand
- Choose from an incredible selection of adrenaline pumping activities in Queenstown
- Discover epic landscapes on a once in a lifetime road trip!
- Explore the Hobbit Holes of Middle-earth
- Cute kiwis and abundant marine life
- Learn the mighty haka of the friendly Maori people
For expert independent advice and help organising your family holiday, talk to our experienced Travel Consultants.
We’ll help you:
• Find the perfect resorts and hotels to suit your family’s budget and requirements
• Choose the right room type
• Organise the best value flights from your chosen airport, whether you choose to fly Economy, Premium Economy, Business or First Class
• Complete your holiday with unmissable experiences
OUR MOST POPULAR AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND FAMILY HOLIDAYS
Queensland Thrills & Spills
Sunny Sydney, the Magical Outback & Great Barrier Reef
Wildlife & Wonders of Southern Australia
Kiwis & Campers
Kia Ora Explorer
When Should We Go to Australia?
When Should We Go to New Zealand?
WHERE SHOULD WE GO?
Uluru, The Red Centre
- Join a dot painting Indigenous art workshop
- Enjoy a spectacular outback sunset with a barbecue dinner
- Take to the skies and fly around Uluru by helicopter
- Hop on a camel or Segway for the ride of your life!
- Relax on the powdery sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Swim, kayak and sail some of the 74 islands
- Visit a Barrier Reef pontoon to snorkel with tropical fish
- Spot stingrays and baby sharks at Daydream Island
Tropical North Queensland
- Soar over the rainforest in a Skyrail gondola
- Look for Nemo as you snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Watch crocodiles being fed at Hartley’s Croc Adventures
- Discover the Atherton Tablelands’ towering waterfalls
Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
- Australia’s thrill-seeking capital, with five theme parks
- Enjoy world-class beaches in Noosa, Burleigh, Mooloolaba and Coolangatta
- Get up close to koalas, kangaroos and possums at Australia Zoo!
- Picnic in the Botanic Gardens overlooking the Opera House
- Stay overnight or be a ‘keeper for a day’ at Taronga Zoo
- Hold on tight and climb to the top of the Harbour Bridge
- Explore the Bondi to Coogee coastal walk
Melbourne & Phillip Island
- Catch a game of cricket or Aussie Rules at the ‘MCG’
- Scale the Eureka Tower, the tallest in the Southern Hemisphere!
- Watch wild penguin’s waddle on Phillip Island
- Get up close to platypus and wombats at Healesville Sanctuary
Perth & Rottnest Island
- Cycle picture-perfect Rottnest Island and stay overnight in a beachside glamping tent
- Take a selfie with a quokka, Australia’s friendliest mini Marsupial
- Picnic in pretty Kings Park and hit the beach in Scarborough
Auckland & The Tropical North
- Share a selfie from the top of the Sky Tower, New Zealand’s tallest building!
- Hit the beach in the beautiful Coromandel and enjoy the relaxed Kiwi lifestyle
- Spot dolphins on a catamaran cruise around The Bay of Islands
Rotorua & Volcano Country
- Discover exploding geysers and train to be a Maori warrior
- Find Bilbo’s house in the magical Shire movie-set at Hobbiton
- Walk the nature trails of Tongariro NP, home to mystical emerald lakes and three active volcanoes!
Abel Tasman & Marlborough Sounds
- Kayak and paddleboard on the calm crystal-clear waters
- Follow in the footsteps of early explorers as you trek through the wilderness of Abel Tasman National Park
- New Zealand’s marine playground!
- Whale watch and swim with playful dusky dolphins
- Visit the local seal colony and try the tasty local delicacy of crayfish
The Wild West Coast
- Home of subtropical rainforests, glittering glaciers and rugged coastline
- Fly over Mount Cook in a heli and even hike on the surface of a glacier!
- Hike, jet boat and zipline your way through New Zealand’s adventure capital
- Marvel at the towering mountains and take a dip in Lake Wakatipu
- Visit Lord of the Rings film locations on a thrilling 4WD adventure
FAMILY FRIENDLY HOTELS AND RESORTS IN AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley 3 Day Package
Tangalooma Island Resort
O'Reillys Rainforest Retreat
Hamilton Island Resort
Fitzroy Island Resort
Discovery Rottnest Island
UNMISSABLE EXPERIENCES FOR KIDS IN AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
BridgeClimb Sydney - Day Climb
Bondi Private Surfing Lesson
Kuranda, Scenic Rail & Skyrail
Ultimate Penguin Parade
Rottnest Island Adventure
Waitomo Glowworm Caves Admission
Hobbiton Movie Set Tour from Rotorua
Kaikoura Swim with Dolphins
Dart River Funyak Canoe & Jetboat Tour
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.