- find out more
Hollywood has used America’s great scenery as backdrops so often you can feel like you’ve driven into the silver screen sometimes. Throw in the jaw dropping scenery the chance to get off the beaten track and see the everyday parts of the USA and the wide open roads, and you have an unbeatable combination.
We’ve been planning fly drive holidays to the USA for over 30 years and have created over 50 unique self-drive holidays including the must see highlights with relaxing driving days and carefully selected hotels in the best locations. We’ve also suggested a few more options for you to choose from and can help you with just about any hotel or motel along the way if you have a particular preference.
Tailormake your USA Fly drive
Any of the suggest fly drive holidays in USA here can be altered to suit your own wishes. Perhaps you’d like to:
• Stay somewhere a little more luxurious
• Stay a little longer at a particular place
• Treat yourself to a bigger vehicle
Maybe you’d prefer to create your own fly drive holiday but are not sure where to start?
We know that there are many things to think about when planning a fly drive holiday:
• What itinerary will ensure the easiest driving days?
• What size car is right for my family?
• Do I need a car in the big cities?
• Where will I find the most scenic drives
Almost all of our expert consultants have travelled in USA and have years of experience putting fly drives together so you can rest assured that your fly drive holiday in America will run like clockwork.
THE BEST USA FLY DRIVES
Best Of The West
Absolute Luxury California
Yellowstone & The Wild West
The Grand Circle
Utah's Mighty 5 National Parks
Best of New England
Capital Region & The Blue Ridge Mountains
The Great Lakes Loop
Highway To Hemingway
Best of the Deep South
Route 66 - The Mother Road
Pacific Quest - Seattle to San Diego
The Rhythm Road - Chicago to New Orleans
WHERE WILL YOUR NEXT USA ROAD TRIP BE?
The Mid West
HOTELS WITH SOMETHING SPECIAL
Post Ranch Inn
Casa Marina Resort
Under Canvas Yellowstone
COMPLETE YOUR AMERICA FLY DRIVE WITH OUR UNMISSABLE EXPERIENCES
San Francisco Catamaran Cruise
Hollywood City Tour & Movie Star Homes
Boston Whale Watch Cruise
Everglades Airboat Ride
Louisiana Plantation Tour
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
Our travel centres are currently closed
Our phone lines are open at the following times:-
Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm (UK) : 9am-7pm (ROI)
Saturday & Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
For individual opening times please check your local travel centre
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.