- find out more
Local knowledge is key here, from a history lesson about the Aboriginal people to the best spots to see the Great Barrier Reef, travelling on a guided group journey ensures you see the very best of Australia. After all, it’s a long way to travel for anything but the best!
It’s impossible to visit all of Australia in one trip so the hardest part is choosing where to go. Whether you want to see the classic Sydney, Rocky and Reef combo, get off the beaten track in rural Tasmania or see the unspoiled wilderness of The Kimberley, we have an expertly crafted guided tour waiting for you.
Our Most Popular Guided Group Tours to Australia
East Coast Islands & Rainforest
Tastes of Southern Australia
East Coast Adventure
Beaches & Reefs - Sydney to Cairns
Perth to Adelaide Overland
Speak to a Travel Expert
We believe booking online is no substitute for one-on-one service. Between them our expert travel consultants have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. As a result the service and advice they offer is second to none.
YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ALWAYS TO HAND, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - YOUR ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION
Our free Viewtrail App stores your essential travel information in one secure place, ensuring we are with you from start to finish.
- View your travel plans on or offline, wherever and whenever you wish
- Live flight notifications - real time information as you travel
- Online check-in links and pre-tour notifications
- Luggage allowance
- Mapped places of interest - restaurants, shops, stations...plus route guidance back to your hotel
- View e-vouchers and export them to your Apple wallet
- Secure access to booking history, profile and insurance contact information
- One touch emergency contact 365/24/7
- Add to calendar function
- Countdown to travel
- Local time, weather, translator and exchange rate calculator
Don't Miss Out
Sign up for our Email and be the first to hear about our Red Hot Offers and Travel Inspiration.
Order a Brochure
Our full range of 2020 brochures and the latest edition of the Trailfinder magazine are out now - get ahead of the rest and start planning your next escape.
Get In Touch
Submit An Enquiry
If you can provide a few more details we can look at the best available options before we call you.